So you’re not a scrapbooker… yet. You’re curious, but you’re not sure where to begin. What you do know is this:
- You’re taking a lot of photos, including many with your phone
- You love seeing how others are doing more with their images
- You’re ready to figure out what type of scrapbooking will best fit your your needs.
What you need is a roadmap. In Introduction to Scrapbooking I will walk you through the world of scrapbooking today. From photobook projects to Project Life, we’ll discuss the wide range of options available to modern memory keepers and figure out which ones fit YOUR unique needs.
- What “counts” as scrapbooking in 2013
- The most common approaches and why they are chosen
- When and why to use your computer
- What you’ll need to get started
- How to keep scrapbooking simple and fun
How it Works
This is an online class with lessons delivered by email and paced for you over 30 days. Facilitated discussion will be available in a group setting during class and you’ll have ongoing membership in our student community beyond the 30 days. As an Introduction to Scrapbooking student, you’ll receive:
- 30 daily “briefs” that introduce the basics of scrapbooking
- Easy homework assignments to guide your learning
- Exclusive access to a welcoming private community
→ Download a Sample Lesson
Are You Ready?
Introduction to Scrapbooking is designed for beginners – anyone who enjoys taking photos and is curious about scrapbooking. It is also perfect if you scrapbooked many years ago and want help getting back into it. You’ll complete this class with:
- A clear understanding of today’s scrapbooking options
- A vision for what type of memory keeper you want to be
- A focused plan for how to do more with your photos
- A specific list of easy projects you can start right away
Class begins April 1, 2013, but a pre-class assignment will arrive immediately. Registration closes March 20.
About Your Instructor
Jennifer S. Wilson is a scrapbooking educator dedicated to helping people find more time for memory keeping and memory making. Through her Simple Scrapper website, which receives 14,000 unique visitors monthly, and her book Everyday Storyteller, Jennifer shares practical ideas for capturing moments, telling stories and creating memories. She has appeared several times on The Digi Show scrapbooking podcast, has taught at the True Scrap 3 and 4 events and been a guest blogger for Ali Edwards.